Finding your EU Authorized Representative* is like finding the love of your life. Pity is, you already might have found the right one, but you just can’t believe your luck. So we are happy to give you six reasons for getting serious with mdi Europa.
Six reasons why you have found the right one
1. We don’t waste your time and money
As a small team of highly dedicated experts we operate efficient, flexible and economical.
2. We care about size
We specialize in small and medium-sized enterprises, that’s why we exactly know their challenges and needs.
3. Honesty is self-evident
We don’t defraud you with hidden costs.
4. We have proven our strength
Since 2000 our team registered hundreds of medical device manufacturers for CE Marking with the European competent authorities.
5. You are family
Because we are a family owned business, we know all about trust and reliability and you will be treated like you’re one of us.
6. We will introduce you to our friends
You can profit from our network of experts with excellent regulatory services around the world.
Are you convinced?
Well, that’s wonderful! If you have further questions or want directly offer us the partnership, you are very welcome to get in touch with our team.
Still not convinced?
You are right! Choosing your European Authorized Representative shouldn’t be done in a rush. So you are welcome to study some informative articles and pages on mdi-Europa.com. Following we have assembled useful links for your inquiries.
- Read our page “EU Authorized Representative”.
- Visit our “About us” section.
- Inquire on what our customers and network partners have to say about us.
- Step inside our extensive library.
- Or read our six reasons again.
You already have announced an EU Authorized Representative
But you are not happy with the relationship? No problem! You should read our article “How to change your EU Authorized Representative”.
* As defined in the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR), the In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/746 (IVDR), the Active Implantable Medical Devices Directive 90/385/EEC (AIMDD), the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (MDD) and the In Vitro-Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive 98/79/EC (IVDD).