This section provides relevant news on the (European) regulatory environment for medical devices. You may browse the articles by the following overview of the 10 latest topics or by selecting your topic of interest in the keyword section further below. The news and articles published on this website are presented in a condensed form. You may access our full-scale service when engaging mdi Europa as your EU Authorized Representative.
Browse our “News in Brief” section by 10 newest articles
- BfArM informs about damages to hip implants
- EU IVD medical devices sector destined for crisis?
- Sufficient clinical evidence under the MDR for class I legacy devices
- New website on actor registration in EUDAMED 3 available
- Latest UK MHRA updates on Northern Ireland and EU device regulation guidance
- Practical advice for setting up an MDR and IVDR compliant PMS Plan
- Get ready for the economic operator registration in EUDAMED
- Regulation on market surveillance and compliance of products requires EU Authorized Representative for additional legislations
- New UKCA mark after Brexit
- EUDAMED economic operator registration module available as of December 2020
Browse our complete range of articles by keyword
About mdi Europa AIMDD Assessment Routes BfArM Brexit Brexit Service Case Study CE Marking CE Marking Service Certificates of Free Sale Checklists Clinical Evaluation COVID-19 Download Section Service EU Authorised Representative EU Authorized Representative EU Authorized Representative Service EUDAMED European Commission FAQ FAQ Section Service Guidance Documents Information Section Service Inside Informations IVDD IVDR Legacy Devices Link Section Service MDCG MDD MDR MDR News Medical Devices Network-Service News in Brief No-Deal Brexit Notified Body OEM Private Labeling Performance Evaluation Security Advice Templates UDI Unique Device Identification Vigilance WHO