In earlier newsletter issues, we reported that additional EUDAMED modules were made available.
In parallel, the European Commission expanded the website and associated subject areas with tabs for each module. The tabs include guidance and further useful information.
We highly recommend to make yourself familiar with the website and review the available information. The website can be accessed here.
Source: European Commission
Accompanying this subject we recommend the following content on our website
- EUDAMED UDI/Devices and NBs/Certificates modules now live
- Updated EUDAMED implementation dates
- MDCG guidance on administrative practices and technical alternatives until EUDAMED full functionality
- Voluntary registration with EUDAMED database – industry fears duplicate registrations
- New website on actor registration in EUDAMED 3 available
- Device Registration and Legacy Devices