Brexit or no Brexit? Deal or no deal? As long as the British Government is not in harmony with itself the story of “in or out” will keep the world occupied with a big riddle. mdi Europa makes an effort to provide you with all the information that is available, but we can not predict the future … yet.
What we have found out about Brexit and regulatory changes for medical devices and in vitro diagnostics manufacturers so far
mdi Europa keeps an eye on all upcoming changes – whether it is in the case of a deal or aNo-deal Brexit. Usually, authorities in Europe and the United Kingdom keep their level of information low. Speculations do not necessarily become reality, so all involved parties have to be patient.
Below you will find an overview of our articles related to Brexit
- Consultation on amending UK medical devices regulations
- Additional MHRA guidance for medical device companies
- Latest UK MHRA updates on Northern Ireland and EU device regulation guidance
- New UKCA mark after Brexit
- Brexit and the regulatory situation for the medtech industry
- News on Brexit
- New Guidance for the UK Responsible Person Published
- United Kingdom (UK) to Request ‘UK Responsible Person’
- Details about the Regulation of Medical Devices in Case of No-Deal Brexit
- Brexit Key Challenges – a Brief Case Study